Wacom tablets are a gift to the creative world: they are in-demand graphics tablets or pen tablets, generally used in the graphic design industry or by digital artists to draw by hand or capture images or graphics in digital form. The information is displayed on the monitor of a connected Mac or personal computer.
- Download Wacom Cintiq 21UX Tablet Driver 6.3.11-3a for Mac OS (Tablets).
- Download Wacom Cintiq 21UX Tablet Driver 6.3.15-2 for Mac OS (Tablets). After installing the driver, it takes a long time to launch the Mac - UserEventAgent hangs at or near 100% CPU usage at startup - Other enhancements and bug fixes. About Tablet Bundle Drivers.
Go to the Wacom drivers page. Click Download next to the latest driver that corresponds to your computer's operating system. Follow the prompts to finish the driver installation. Update the driver. Updated drivers are available on the Wacom Desktop Center and at the Wacom drivers page periodically. Check in and update regularly so that your.
These tablets are made up of so many different models and essentially designed to allow someone to digitally doodle straight into the computer, among many tasks. They allow hand-drawn work to be digitized, with a few advantages over click-and-point navigation. The pen, for one, has a pressure-sensitive system to determine things like a line’s thickness or to efficiently capture handwritten notations.
Some Wacom tablet users, however, have encountered issues since updating to macOS High Sierra. Released back in September 2017, macOS 10.13 High Sierra caused problems with Wacom users who upgraded to it and eventually noticed that their tablets wouldn’t work.
In February this year, Wacom rolled out a software update that covered most of its newer-generation tablets, asserting that it has fixed issues and added improvements. The driver release, for instance, supports the Wacom Intuos pen tablet, accommodating new functions and making the device registration process easier. Learn more about this update here.
A couple of issues involving Wacom tablets and Sierra still exist, with complaints such as difficulty clicking on the device. In online forums, a couple of users using Wacom Bamboo CTH-470 find that the touch capability isn’t working across High Sierra as well as Mojave.
Some users have tried uninstalling potentially problematic drivers, reinstalling the Wacom drivers, and trying their luck with past versions, yet nothing much worked.
These issues could mean a thousand different things, but there’s no harm in ensuring that you’re installing the correct Wacom driver in your system. Follow these steps:
- Make sure that your tablet is disconnected from the computer.
- From the desktop, go to Go > Applications. There, look for the Wacom folder listed and open Wacom Tablet Utility. Click on the Remove
- Restart your computer.
- Download and install the latest driver here.
- Restart your computer again.
- Once the system is fully loaded once again, connect the tablet to your computer and see if everything’s working fine by now.
For the CTH-470 touch capability glitch, several users found success in reinstalling the last driver for the tablet and following these steps:
- Go to Systems Preferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy > Accessibility.
- Add Consumer Pen Driver, Pen Tablet Driver, Wacom Utility (choose from Apps folder > Wacom).
- Afterwards, proceed to Applications > Wacom Tablet > Welcome Desktop Center > Backup Settings. Choose Reset Settings.
- See if things are working well on your end now.
Wacom Cintiq 16 Setup
When faced with the double clicking issue, try these steps:
- Go to Systems Preferences > Accessibility > Mouse/Trackpad.
- Set Double Click Speed slider to Fast.
- Check if changing this accessibility setting works.
These issues highlight the importance of regularly updating drivers and keeping your computer clean and optimized for top performance. Use tools like Tweakbit Mac Repair to scan your machine for all types of junk and clear valuable space by eliminating unnecessary apps and other space hogs.
Installing Wacom Tablet Mac
We hope your Wacom-High Sierra issues get resolved with these simple techniques, and that those creative juices flow uninterrupted once again with your working tablet. Good luck and let us know which fixes actually made a difference for you!
Installing Wacom Cintiq Software Download Mac Download