Blender is a free video editing software for Mac and free 3D rendering program, which features the best list of animation essentials such as modeling, rigging, interface, animation, shading, UV unwrapping, real time 3D game creation, and so on. This also has a pack of high-end interface that is loaded with intrinsic and useful tools. The very best free video editing software you can download today - get the ideal video editor, regardless of your level of experience or your platform.
- The video editor features a modern and highly intuitive interface that uses all kinds of wizards to make video creation and editing as simple and hassle-free as possible. Despite the simplicity of the user interface, the program offers plenty of features that allow users to create long and complex videos. Download Video Editor x64.
- This is an open-source, free video editor available only on Windows. It is a good video editing software solution that supports almost all video formats and codecs. This product has a free as well as a paid version. The free version is good enough for almost all of your routine video-editing needs.
- If you really just want to get started editing videos on your Mac, or even on your iPhone or iPad, then the easiest way is to get Apple iMovie. This is Apple’s free video editing software, and it runs on both Mac OS and iOS platforms, so you can do you video editing just about wherever you go.
What are the best free video editing software tools without watermark? There are top 8 video editors without watermark for PC. Download the best free video editor to make video without watermark.
Quick Navigation :
Video gives us a real-life picture of what is going on. It is very easy to share videos across multiple platforms. And, you even can make money on YouTube. Both consumers and marketers like videos. But, how to make a cool animated video? Is it possible to make video without watermark?
Turning to a suitable video editor without watermark is a good choice. Which is the best video editor without watermark? This post lists several free video editing software no watermark.
8 Best Free Video Editing Software without Watermark for PC
Video Editor software, free download
- Windows Movie Maker
- MiniTool Movie Maker
- VSDC Free Video Editor
- DaVinci Resolve
Next, let’s view these software one by one.
# 1. Windows Movie Maker
Almost all Windows 7 users have heard of Windows Movie Maker, a free and simple video editing software. With this tool, you can easily create a cool video without watermark.
- It offers easy-of use interfaces for editing.
- It provides different transitions. You can add transitions to clips to make the switch smooth and look good.
- It offers a lot of text effects to help you complete your movie.
- It can split or trim video to remove some unwanted parts from your video.
Note: If you don’t know where to download this free video editing software no watermark, you can click the following button.
The following window is the main interface of this free video editor without watermark for PC. It consists of four parts: Menus, Toolbar, Preview window, and Storyboard pane.
After downloading and installing Micorosft free video editing software no watermark, you are able to import your pictures and videos, and then make a video.
Related article: How to Use Movie Maker Step-by-step Guide for Beginners.
Windows Movie Maker indeed can help you easily and quickly make video without watermark. But, it was officially discontinued on January 10, 2017. Fortunately, The Best Movie Maker Alternative, MiniTool Movie Maker, Is Coming.
#2. MiniTool Movie Maker
MiniTool Movie Maker is another free video editing software without watermark. This free video editor without watermark for PC covers all the basic video editing, color grading, and video editing features.
- It supports many common video formats including MP4, AVI, MOV, and etc.
- It offers different movie templates including movie trailers to help you easily and quickly create cool and Hollywood-style movies without any difficulty.
- It provides a lot of cool video transition effects to make your slideshow or movie look good and impressive.
- It offers titles, captions and end credits to help you complete your movie. More details can be found in this post: Need to Add Subtitles to Video Free? Try 2 Simple Ways!
- It is able to change the color of the video easily and quickly.
- It not only can split large video into different parts but also can trim video to remove the start and end parts.
Want to experience these wonderful features of this free video editor without watermark?
Simple Steps to Make Videos without Watermark
MiniTool Movie Maker offers movie templates to help users create cool video easily. You only need to select a suitable template, then import your files, and finally save it on PC. This is probably the easiest way to create a video.
Watch the following video to view some templates MiniTool Movie Maker offers.
Of course, you can create your own style videos as long as you follow the below steps.
Step 1. Launch MiniTool Movie Maker, and then click the Full-Feature Mode to enter the main interface of this free tool.
Step 2. Click the Import Media Files button to import your files.
Step 3. Drag and drop these files to the storyboard.
Step 4. Add transitions, effects, and text to these clips to complete your movie. And, split or trim the video as you like.
Related article: if you want to trim or split video, you can read this post “How to Cut Video Easily and Quickly (The Definitive Guide)” because it shows different ways to trim a video.
Step 5. Save it on the PC.
MiniTool Movie Maker, free video editor without watermark, can help you create video easily in Windows 7/8/10. For instance, with this tool, I created a Facebook Sideshow with my own pictures.
#3. VSDC Free Video Editor
A long time ago, VSDC free video editor, non-linear free video editor, ranks at the first place in the list of best free video editors available online. Marketing professionals like using this tool to create product demos to improve the knowledge base of their audience.
- It is compatible with Windows 2000/ XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8 and 10.
- It lets you directly export video to social media and YouTube.
- It supports all the most popular codecs, filters, and video formats.
- It offers visual and audio effects like color correction, object transformation, filters, and others to help you complete movie.
With this free video editor without watermark, you can create free video tutorials and post them on different websites online. People with professional level editing can choose the Pro version of VSDC, which costs $19.99.
When it comes to the “free video editing software no watermark download” issue, you can try OpenShot, a free and open-source video editing software.
- It is compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- It has a simple user interface and you can redistribute or modify it.
- It supports most video and audio formats.
- It has a powerful animation framework and allows multiple animation possibilities.
- It allows you to create many tracks and layers.
If you are searching for a feature-rich yet easy-to-use video editing tool to create videos without watermark, you can try this tool.
This free video editor without watermark includes some advanced features like 3D animation tools and chroma key function although it doesn’t have multicam editing ability.
Shortcut is another open source and free video editor without watermark.
- It supports Windows, Linux, and Mac.
- It supports a wide range of video file formats in FFmpeg.
- It allows input and preview monitoring.
- It enables 4K resolutions.
This free video editor without watermark helps you design custom videos easily because it has a range of file formats along with awesome video/audio effects and variable frame rates.
Besides, the free video editing software no watermark doesn’t require importing projects from the system because of its native timeline editing feature.
You can lock waveforms and multitracks to create wonderful videos.
Free Video Editing Software For Macbook
Lightworks is a professional non-linear editing system for editing and mastering digital video in various formats, including 2K and 4K resolutions, and television in PAL, NTSC, and high-definition formats.
- It has a simple user interface and provides easy video trimming and timeline editing.
- It supports wide formats and variable frame rate media.
- It exports video for YouTube/Vimeo, SD/HD, up to 4K.
Some filmmakers use this tool to create Hollywood movies like The Wolf of Wall Street and Pulp Function etc. This free video editor no watermark does not pose any video length limit rule on users.
Useful tips: The free version of Lightworks has much of the functionality of the premium version. However, if you want to enjoy some advanced features like project sharing, stereoscopic output, and timeline rendering, you need to choose Pro edition which costs $24.99 monthly (no Boris FX available).
#7. DaVinci Resolve
Are you still worrying about the “free video editing software no watermark download” issue? DaVinci Resolve is a well-designed non-linear video editor with in-depth editing capabilities.
- It is known for its wide set of professional level features that suit to colorists, editors and professional video makers.
- It lets you combine offline and online video editing, including color modification, audio post-production, and visual effects. You can mix, edit, record, sweeten and master audio signals with the full 3D audio space while working on 1000 different channels.
- It introduces the use of Blackmagic RAW which is a new codec ensuring excellent quality of images.
DaVinci Resolve is the only post-production workflow solution that allows everyone to work together on the same project at the same time!
In general, this free video editor without watermark appears more useful for professionals. But, if you want to experience the advanced features such as the 4K editing in DaVinci Resolve, you need to go to the paid Studio version, which is reduced to $299.
#8. VideoPad Video Editor
Last but not least, we want to share another free video editing software without watermark, VideoPad.
- It is a video editing tool for Mac and Windows, with a mobile version available for iOS and Android.
- Developed by NCH Software for the home and professional market, this free video editing software without watermark lets you upload the video to YouTube.
- It lists over 50 visual and breathtaking transition effects to add a professional touch to your movies.
- It can burn movies to DVD and Blu-ray or and export video to your portable devices.
- It is able to capture video from a DV camcorder, VHS, GoPro, webcam.
This free video editing software without watermark for PC is designed for beginners because its interface is simple and easy-to-use. Unfortunately, whenever you launch the free edition of VideoPad on the Mac, it makes you confirm your noncommercial status.
It’s time to choose a free video editor without watermark to make a cool video. There are 8 best free video editing software. All of them can help you make a cool video without watermark. You can choose a suitable one according to actual needs.
Which is the best free video editor without watermark?
In general, the final selection of video editing tool actually depends upon basic requirements of you.
Which software from my list do you prefer? Do you meet any problems when using these software? Please let us know by leaving comments in the below part.
If you have find another best free video editing software no watermark for PC, please share it with us! Thanks in advance!
Free Video Editing Software no Watermark FAQ
- Download and install the free video editor without watermark – MiniTool Movie Maker.
- Launch free video editing software, and import your media files.
- Drag and drop these files to timeline.
- Edit videos.
- Export and share this video without watermark with friends.
- Windows Movie Maker.
- MiniTool Movie Maker
- VSDC Free Video Editor
- DaVinci Resolve
- VideoPad Video Editor
- Blur the watermark.
- Crop video to remove the watermark.
- Repalce the watramark with your video.
- Remove Watermark with Dedicated tools.
- Edit the photo with the clone tool.
- Crop the Watermark Out.
- Overlap your own watermark.
- Search online for related images or stock free images.
- What is the best alternative to YouTube Video Editor in 2020?
- Is there some free video editing software for YouTube available in the market?
- What is the best video editor for YouTube free?
YouTube is not only a great place to watch videos but also a fantastic platform to share your own created videos with friends all over the world. Uploading videos to YouTube is easy, but it is not easy to create an awesome video. More and more YouTube users want to find a professional video editing software for YouTube, free or paid.
Can't Miss: What Video Editing Software Do YouTubers Use
Yes, you will come across many free or paid YouTube video maker or editor software over the Internet to cooperate. All YouTube video editing software has distinct features that you should look out for and pros and cons. The following top 5 free video editors for YouTube will give you a good starting point.
In short: If you're looking for the best video editing software for YouTube (like me), you'll love this guide.
Editing Software Free Full Version
Now, let's get started.
Filmora Video Editor - Best YouTube Video Maker [Free or Paid]
Filmora Video Editor for Windows (or Filmora Video Editor for Mac) is the best video editing software for YouTube on Mac or Windows. This video editor for YouTube has many effects that you can use to personalize your video when editing. They include intro/credit, where you will enjoy multiple templates and transitions to help develop a flawless exchange from one scene to another, sound, effect and filters. The selection will be all yours to make, and you should be very keen on what you decide to use with your video. Furthermore, this powerful YouTube video editing software supports many file formats and guarantees high quality to edited files.
- This video editing software for YouTube has video color correction, which allows for adjustment of brightness, saturation, and contrast.
- A green screen is another feature that makes it possible to replace the background.
- Scene detection helps to know when changes have been made to scenes.
- Face off offers fun faces for making a video funny.
- PIP effect makes it possible to overlay more than one video together.
- Handy video editing tools and provide various video and audio effects.
- Different output options help you directly upload a video to YouTube or Vimeo for sharing as you like.
Easy Steps to Use This Best Video Editing Software for YouTube
The Filmora YouTube Video Editing software is very affordable and can edit both videos and audios. With this software, you can edit the YouTube video, which helps apply effects or customize your video.
Step 1. Import the Video for YouTube
At first, you need to download the Filmora Video Editor from the official website. After the installation, you can import the video clips by two methods. Click the 'FULL FEATURE MODE' from the main window. You can directly drag your videos to the software or click on the 'Import Media Files Here' button to import all video clips to Filmora Video Editor.
Step 2. Edit Your Video Clips
Drag the video clips to the timeline directly, now you can adjust the video clips' order by clicking on the video clips and drag, and you can also trim unwanted video clips.
Step 3. Add Effects to Your Videos
After you cut and splice the video clips to a complete video you want to post to YouTube, you can choose to add some effects on the video to make it unique.
For example, you can add filters to the video, click on the 'FILTERS' option from the menu, and see all the Filmora Video Editor's filters. Please select a suitable filter and drag it to a timeline to apply.
In addition to the filter, there are many other effects you can apply to your videos, including transitions, overlays, audio effect, and others as follows:
- How to overlay videos (picture in picture)
- How to make a split-screen video
- How to make cool videos with effects
Step 4. Export the Videos to YouTube Directly
After you are satisfied with your video editing, you can preview the excellent video in Filmora Video Editor first and then export it to YouTube directly.
If you want to learn more technical skills about how to perform the Filmora Video Editor, please check the below video tutorial to find something you might not know before:
Top 4 Free YouTube Video Editing Software for Windows, Mac OS X
When you are looking for the best free YouTube video editing software program to use with Mac, iMovie will be the best choice to consider. This free video editing software for YouTube allows for easy importing of videos and editing to add effects, insert titles, and add soundtracks. A simple drag and drop will help you add files to the program.
- This video editor for YouTube is straightforward to use. And it is the best alternative to the YouTube Video Editor.
- This video editing tool has a friendly interface and allows for the sharing of edited videos online. Those are the standout advantages you will enjoy.
Free Editing Videos Software Download For Mac Reddit Download
- One of the most significant disadvantages of iMovie is the inability to import files in MP4 format.
- It is not readily available because of its price tag that ranges around $14.99.
Windows Movie Maker (Windows)
This YouTube video editing software is another best video editing software for YouTube videos, and Microsoft designs it. You can create, edit, and publish your videos using this program on online sites like YouTube and Facebook. That will help in enhancing your overall editing experience. It has support for many transitions, effects, and titles to help customize the video.
- The key advantages of using this software program are available for free.
- This video editor for YouTube is easy for beginners to learn.
- This video editing tool offers a variety of editing tools and functions and perfect for photos slide shows.
- When you choose this program, expect to enjoy limitations on the number of features you will enjoy because it comes for free.
- This video editing tool is not suitable for advanced users.
- It is highly prone to crashing down, thus not reliable enough.
YouTube Video Editor (Windows and Mac)
This free YouTube video editor allows for easy customizing of video files through specialized tools and effects. It would be best if you chose the right combination of those that will suit your video editing. Also, the program helps in trimming down the size of videos.
- You will have an easy time learning how to use this program.
- This video editing tool works at high speeds, and it is available for free and allows adding music to video.
- Its availability for free means this program comes with limitations on some features.
- You will enjoy only the basic features.
LightWorks (Windows and Mac)
This free editing software is a professional, free video editing software for YouTube that you can use to work on any YouTube files. It's non-linear and has support for resolutions amounting to 4K. It works well with videos on both HD and SD formats. If you have a film that you want to edit, LightWorks will be an excellent choice to consider at any given time.
- The ability to customize is the most significant advantage of using this software program.
- Different platforms support other pros.
- Support for professional video editing and availability as paid or free versions.
3d printing software free download mac. Cons:
- This video editing tool lacks FireWire support for Linux.
- The pro version has changed in pricing and does not offer any help with essential hints alone.
Write in the End
Although some online video editors or editing apps for YouTube provide the most promising results, there aren't as good as professional video editors available for Windows and Mac. One of the most significant disadvantages is that you will not edit the videos if you don't have an internet connection. Moreover, if your video needs a lot of editing, you can't perform all the functions using online video editors.
So, suppose you want to create a fantastic video or have some YouTube video requirements. In that case, I'd like to strongly recommend the Filmora Video Editor or Filmora Video Editor for Mac for your reference. It can help you quickly make a cool video with effects.
This post is focused on the video editing software for YouTube, so if you want to find video editor for other platforms like Chromebook, etc., you can view the recommendation in this site.