Free download Adobe Media Encoder CC 2020 v14 Pre-Activated Offline Installer for Windows [Torrent + Direct Download], this software automates the process of creating multiple encoded versions of source files, Adobe Premiere Pro sequences, and Adobe After Effects compositions. Microsoft download center - mac software.
Adobe Media Encoder comes with a large collection of encoding presets that are organized into various categories, depending on the output device or final use (web video, broadcast, and so on). You can easily navigate this built in collection, make adjustments if necessary, and then save the new settings to a user preset. 1) Download Flash Media Live Encoder on your computer. ( Mac version is recommended! ) If you run Windows, we recommend OBS instead. 2) Open your Flash Media Live Encoder and select the correct video and audio source. 3) Choose H264 as video codec and AAC as an audio codec.
As alternative program you can also FREE download Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate
Adobe Media Encoder CC 2020 v14 Overview
This powerful media management tool Adobe Media Encoder allows you to work with media in a unified way across applications. Tight integration with Adobe Premiere Pro CC, After Effects CC, and other applications provides a seamless workflow.
With Premiere Pro, Audition, and other Adobe Creative Cloud family media packages, you get free Adobe Media Encoder for media processing, conversion and export.
Features of Adobe Media Encoder CC 2020
- Export XAVC QFHD Long GOP 4:2:2 formats
- Improved Sony RAW/X-OCN camera format decoding
- Support for importing Sony Venice camera formats
- Destination Publishing support for new Twitter 280-character limit
- Playlist selection when publishing to YouTube
- Add custom titles when publishing to YouTube, Facebook, or Vimeo
- Notification for missing items in queue before encoding
- Time Tuner effect improvements
- Warning when importing non-native QuickTime sources
- Timecode modification for 720p 59.94 media
- Support for Color Profiles from After Effects sources
- Option to maintain playback in Premiere Pro while rendering in Media Encoder
- Streamlined bit depth and alpha channel settings (QuickTime only)
- Export support for ambisonic audio (H.264 only)
- Support for Hybrid LOG Gamma (HLG)
- Support for HDR in HEVC (H.265) export Export support for Panasonic AVC-Long GOP Op1b
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Multicore processor with 64-bit support required
- Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 (64 bit) or Windows 8.1 (64 bit), or Windows 10 (64 bit)
- Supports Windows 10 Creator Edition
- 4 GB of available hard-disk space; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- 1024×768 display (1280×800 recommended)
- Optional: Adobe-recommended GPU card for GPU-accelerated performance