Printer Driver Download. Epson XP-440 Software for Mac OS X. Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.11, Mac OS 10.12, Mac OS 10.13, Mac OS 10.14. Printer Driver Download. Epson XP-440 Manual Download. Epson XP-440 Installation Guide Download. Epson XP-440 User’s Guide Download. Epson XP-440 Quick Guide and Warranty Download. Download Apple Epson Printer Drivers for Mac to for Epson printers. This download includes the latest Epson printing and scanning software. Full Specifications. What's new in version 2.19.
Download the latest Epson NX510 Driver, Software manually Go to the Epson Official Website Enter Type Epson NX510 of your product, then you exit the list for you, choose according to the product you are using. Select the OS that suits your device. Printer Driver Download. Epson WorkForce 520 Software for Mac OS X. Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.11, Mac OS 10.12, Mac OS 10.13, Mac OS 10.14. Printer Driver Download. Scanner Driver Download. Epson WorkForce 520 Manual Download. Epson WorkForce 520 Manual Download; Epson WorkForce 520 Quick Guide Download.
Epson WorkForce 520 Driver is included in the Epson’s WorkForce multifunction printer line. And just like other printer devices in the line, the WorkForce 520 also comes with printing, scanning, copying, and faxing functions. It is incredibly fast and its inks are very affordable as well.
Moreover, the printer is easy to set up and operate. So, it is fair to say that this printer device is a great deal. You can quickly set up the driver and the device’s standard Wi-Fi, USB, and Ethernet are all convenient. Moreover, the interface and 2-line monochrome LCD are straightforward and other buttons and controls are well-arranged.
The features of the WorkForce 520 printer are purposed for light use. The unit offers only a single 100-sheet vertical rear feeder and it does not have automatic duplexing. So, this printer device is probably suitable for home offices and minor offices.
While for the scanning functions, the unit comes with a 30-sheet ADF or Automatic Document Feeder and a letter-sized flatbed scanner that is functioned for telescoping thicker objects. Epson WorkForce 520 Driver offers impressive printing speeds.
It is able to print 12.6 plain-text pages per minute and copy 7.3 plain-text pages per minute on the PC. While on the Mac, it beats its recent competitors almost twofold with its 10.3 pages per minute. The scanning speed is amazing as well.
Epson Printers Free Downloads
Besides impressive speeds, another thing that makes the WorkForce 520 great is its affordable ink. The black ink in a standard size costs $15.19 that can last for 550 pages. Each color ink costs $11.38 that can last for 335 pages.
So, if your problem is expensive printer inks all this time, this WorkForce 520 might be a great alternative for you. If you are interested to purchase the unit, you can access the manufacturer’s official website or online shop platforms.
Table of Contents
Epson WorkForce 520 Driver Installation for Windows
The Steps to Install Driver Printer for Windows:
1. You should download the driver printer first. Just click the download link on this website. It is better to download the driver in the ZIP or RAR file format.
2. Follow the instructions and make sure that the download process is complete. After that, you have to extract the files.
Install Epson Printers Software Download
3. Find the Setup menu. Select the menu by right click on your mouse. You will see several options there. Choose the Run as Administrator option.
4. Read and follow the installation procedure carefully and click the Next button to continue to the installation process.
5. Click the Finish button by the time the installation process is complete.
6. That’s it! The printer driver installation is complete. You can try to operate the printer for printing, faxing, or scanning.
Epson WorkForce 520 Driver Installations for Mac OS
The Steps to Install Driver Printer for Mac OS:
1. You must download the driver printer first. Download adobe flash for chrome or mac. We provide you with the link to download the driver on this website.
2. Click the link, follow the instructions, and download the driver in the ZIP or RAR file format.
3. Extract the file when the download process is complete.
4. Find the setup option on the menu and double click on the file.
5. You will see a pops up notification to select the printer connection options. Select the USB option and let the setup continues. Wait until the setup process is complete.
6. When the process is complete it means the printer is ready. You can test it by printing, faxing, or scanning files.
Epson WorkForce 520 Software for Windows
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
Printer Driver Download
Epson WorkForce 520 Software for Mac OS X
Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.11, Mac OS 10.12, Mac OS 10.13, Mac OS 10.14
Printer Driver Download
Scanner Driver Download
Epson WorkForce 520 Manual Download
- Epson WorkForce 520 Manual Download
- Epson WorkForce 520 Quick Guide Download
Epson Connect Printer Setup for Mac
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac.
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
- Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next.
Note: If the window doesn't automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next.
- Do one of the following:
- If you're creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish.
- If you're registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add.
- Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.