Download EaseUS free Mac data recovery software full version to rescue your data in all data loss cases. This freeware allows you to recover up to 2GB lost files free of charge.
Applies to: MacBook/MacBook Air/MacBook Pro/iMac/iMac Pro/Mac Pro/Mac mini
When do you need full version free mac data recovery software?
At present, storage media such as hard drives, USBs, memory cards, mobile phones are popular tools for people to store their data. Sometimes the data saved on these devices may get lost or corrupt for certain reasons.
If you encountered such situations, unfortunately, you will not be able to access any of your files. At this moment, a full version of Mac data recovery software is helpful. It can help you recover your files from all storage media and save them to another device, for example, your computer or external hard drive. And after that, you can view your data again.
Free download EaseUS Mac data recovery software full version
Much free data recovery software for Mac produced by different companies are available on the market. Almost all companies advertise that their products can help people recover lost data for free. But it is far from the truth. In fact, most of these programs are only trial versions that only allow users to find and view the recoverable data instead of retrieving them. If users want to export the recoverable data, they should upgrade to the paid-for version.
If you prefer to use a 100% free data recovery software for Mac to restore lost Mac data, here we recommend you try EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard for Mac Free. Unlike other free software, this program allows you to recover up to 2GB data.
If you prefer to use a full version of Mac data recovery software for restoring unlimited files and data on Mac, EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard for Mac is the best choice. And you don't need to pay for an upgrade key for upgrading the free version to the full version. Here we'll offer you a 50% discount of EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard for Mac serial key.
With this, you can download and installed this software on Mac and restore whatever you lost with ease:
Lazesoft Mac Data Recovery, Free Mac Data Recovery Software, is specially designed for the Mac OS environment and can be used to recover data or files from HFS/HFS+, FAT, FAT32, NTFS, EXFAT (new) as well as other file systems. SanDisk Recovery Software for Windows and Mac SanDisk SD cards are extremely popular storage devices that are used with all kinds of digital cameras and mobile devices. Losing your valuable images or videos from a card can be a big problem.
Restore your data with EaseUS Mac data recovery software full version
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard for Mac supports to retrieve multiple types of files including pictures, videos, documents, audio, and emails. With an intuitive interface, every user can complete the recovery job easily.
Step 1. Select the disk location (it can be an internal HDD/SSD or a removable storage device) where you lost data and files. Click the 'Scan' button.
Step 2. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard for Mac will immediately scan your selected disk volume and display the scanning results on the left pane.
Step 3. In the scan results, select the file(s) and click the 'Recover Now' button to have them back.
Nov 18, 2020 • Filed to: Solve Mac Problems • Proven solutions
Does Recuva Work on Mac
Well, Recuva File Recovery is indeed a free software for PC to recover lost data. But there is no version of Recuva Mac Data Recovery.
What Is Recuva Software
Recuva is widely known as a must-have data recovery program for Windows PC. Whenever files are deleted, formatted, corrupted, or missing from your Windows computer or removable media, Recuva can be your lifesaver with its easy-to-use and totally-free features. However, Recuva is only for Windows PC currently, Mac users have no chance to use this powerful and free program to recover lost or deleted data.
The demand for Recuva for Mac is huge on the internet. While the truth is: there's no official Mac version of Recuva, and there's almost no free Mac data recovery program too. Mac software download free. It's hard for you to find the most useful Recuva alternative for Mac from numerous utilities in the Market. This article can help you out. In this article, you can free download Recuva for Mac alternatives. We test and review the best 5 Mac file recovery software here for you.
Top 1 Recuva Mac Alternative: Recoverit Data Recovery for Mac
Recoverit Data Recovery for Mac is one of the most useful and powerful alternatives to Recuva for Mac that helps you to recover Mac data in an extremely safe and easy way. The program offers you an advanced data recovery engine, intuitive interface, and a one-stop recovery solution to help you recover Mac data effortlessly. It allows you to recover lost files from both Mac devices as well as external storage devices, while many Mac data recovery programs only recover data from removable media.
- Recover 1000+ types of lost or deleted files from all storage devices on Mac safely and completely.
- Support external hard drive data recovery in different situations like accidental deletion and more.
- Free scan, thumbnails, and a preview of files available before recovering files from all storage devices.
Why We Regard It the Best Recuva Alternative
- At least 96% of your lost data, including documents, photos, videos, audios, emails, ZIP files, etc, can be recovered through it.
- Files scanned and found by Recuva alternative will be listed in clear categories like documents, images, videos, music, emails, and archives, or file folders.
- You can pause the scanning process when you find the files you want, as well as save scanning results for next time use;
- Recoverit has the strongest file preview ability in the market: you can preview images, documents, emails, and archives.
- The Recuva alternative is fully compatible with APFS, HFS+, HFSX, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, and NTFS file systems on Windows or Mac platform.
- It comes with a free full version like Recuva software to help you recover files on Mac for free, although it comes with a limit of 100MB.
Video Tutorial on Mac Data Recovery
How to Recover Deleted Files on Mac
It is said that this software takes a lot of trial and error to develop a program that can help ever a novice recover lost data on Mac easily and quickly. And yes, it does. With Recoverit Data Recovery for Mac, you're able to retrieve deleted files on Mac with 3 simple steps (Select > Scan > Preview & Recover).
Free download the best alternative to Recuva Mac
Recoverit Mac Data Recovery can be compatible with all Mac systems, including macOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, OS X 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8. It can also work well with Windows PC (Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP). Windows users please download the PC version and follow similar steps.
Select a location
Step 1 To restore lost or deleted files on Mac, you need to select a location where your data were lost among the list of hard drive disks. Click 'Start' to go on.
Scanning the hard drive
Step 2 You will next go to a scan process. Recoverit will search the selected hard drive all around for the lost or deleted files.
Preview and recover files on Mac
Step 3 After the scan, you can filter and preview the files you desire to recover. Select your lost files and click 'Recover' to retrieve them to your Mac or other storage media.
Top 2 Recuva Mac Alternative: MagicCute Data Recovery for Mac
MagicCute Data Recovery for Mac is an easy Mac data recovery program that helps you to recover data on a Mac computer. This program supports the recovery of more than 2000 file types and it's fully compatible with HFS/NTFS, FAT, and FAT32. Moreover, it supports creating a drive image for recovered data backups.
Currently, there're 3 editions of Remo Recover for Mac users to choose from. This is also the bad side of the tool. The Basic Edition, which is also the cheapest one, only allows users to recover deleted files from Mac hard drive or files emptied from Trash.
- This is a fast recovery program that requires no special skill or knowledge;
- MacgicCute is a portable application that allows you to install and run it on an external hard drive;
- The program supports thousands of file types;
- You can create disk image backup with this tool.
- While scanning is processing, you can't stop it. Otherwise, the whole scanning will be canceled.
- The scanning process is too long and time-consuming.
- It has no preview function before recovery.
- You're unable to try it for free.
Top 3 Recuva Mac Alternative: VirtualLab for MacOS X
VirtualLab for MacOS X is a simple program that offers you basic Mac data recovery. This tool is specialized in two recovery modes: lost file recovery and iPod recovery. It enables users to recover data from the un-mounted volume, RAID drive, as well as firewire and USB.
- It offers you a special RAID constructor;
- Volume recovery helps you to recover data from the damaged or un-mounted volume.
- You can't search the file with names nor save scanning results.
- The free version of the Recuva Mac alternative only supports the free recovery of only 1MB file.
Top 4 Recuva Mac Alternative: Boomerang Data Recovery Software for macOS X
Boomerang Data Recovery Software for macOS X is another Mac data recovery tool to handle a wide range of data loss scenarios from accidental deletion to formatting. It's able to recover deleted, formatted and damaged files, as well as unmountable and reformatted drive.
The alternative to Recuva Data Recovery is compatible with almost all Mac systems: Mac OS X 10.11.3, 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.7, 10.6, 10.5. 10.4.
- An extreme easy-to-use interface that saves you lots of time;
- RAID recovery and reconstructor recover RAID data with ease;
- iPod recovery enables you to recover iPod files sufficiently.
- The program only offers a normal scan. You can't get 'Deep Scan' on your drive;
- It doesn't support as many file types as other utilities in the list do.
Top 5 Recuva Mac Alternative: TestDisk
TestDisk is OpenSource software and it is a free data recovery software. It supports to recover lost partition and boot your disks bootable again while the system crashed. Its easy to recover partition table due to accidentally deleted.
- It recovers the FAT32 and NTFS boot sector from its backup
- It supports to rebuild FAT12/FAT16/FAT32, NTFS boot sector
- It is difficult to use for beginners.
- It is not good to recover lost photos from digital cameras or harddisk.
Free Mac Software Download Sites
Comparison & Conclusion
Although there is no Recuva Data Recovery for Mac, you can still free download the top 5 Mac file recovery software to help you get data back without much effort. And through our tests, Recoverit Mac Data Recovery can be a nicer option for you. It supports you recovering 100MB files for free before purchasing the full version. Moreover, it can recover 1000+ types of data and allows you to scan and preview all lost data before the purchase and recovery.