It’s been six months since we talked about Clash of Clansas one of our favorite games of 2020, so it’s time we revisit some of out thoughts on this popular strategy game! Of course, picking a favorite game, even for a specific year, can be a real challenge.
Can you name just one or would you rather choose your top 3? These days there are many options to choose from and devices to play them on.
Clash of Clans, free and safe download. Clash of Clans latest version: Build a village of fighters. When it comes to strategy games, Clash of Clans is, without a doubt, one of the most popular. Clash of Clans Free Download APK Crack Keygen. Clash and Clan is an online multiplayer strategy action game. It is also a single-player offline and online game. This game is developed by Supercell mobile game development Company.Which is a famous and second-biggest game company in Finland. And supercell develops this game only for two platforms. Join millions of players worldwide as you build your village, raise a clan, and compete in epic Clan Wars! Mustachioed Barbarians, fire wielding Wizards, and other unique troops are waiting for you! Enter the world of Clash! New Features: Upgrade to the all new Town Hall 12 to have your Town Hall fight back! Use the power of Siege Machines to break through the toughest of defenses Work. Alternatively, you can also download and install MeMu player in your PC or Mac, which is another well-known Android emulator, and also available for free download. Login to your Google account and search for ‘Clash of Clans’ in the MeMu player you just installed. Download Clash of Clans version 13.180.16 for PC - free download Clash of Clans for PC/Mac/Windows 7,8,10, Nokia, Blackberry, Xiaomi, Huawei, Oppo - free download Clash of Clans Android app, install Android apk app for PC, download free android apk files at choilieng.com.
You have iPhone and Android games, computer games, games for console systems like Xbox, Playstation, Wii, and more. Then, of course, it seems nearly every popular website these days (not just Facebook) has one or two (or a dozen, or a hundred) browser-games vying for your attention. I believe the one of the next big developments in gaming is to extend a gaming environment to any and all devices you use, at home, work, on the go, or lounging around the house.
You can see Google trying to achieve this by building their own computer operating systems, Android platform, developing software for practically any device you want to be on. That way, you are constantly connected and feeding information into Google.
Unfortunately, we are not fully there yet, and it requires a bit of tweaking to download games such as Clash of Clans for Mac, Macbook Pro or Air when they are originally developed for the mobile platform. I will walk you through various options you have to get CoC working on your Apple computer just like any other mobile device.
“Every age has its storytelling form, and video gaming is a huge part of our culture. You can ignore or embrace video games and imbue them with the best artistic quality. People are enthralled with video games in the same way as other people love the cinema or theatre.” – Andy Serkis
What is Clash Of Clans?
If you haven’t heard of this game yet, you’ve been under a gaming rock somewhere and missed one of the hottest games on the mobile platform for the last couple years. With its distinctive visual style (and its hilarious commercials) it’s a hard one to overlook. Clash of Clans was the first game released by Supercell, which has now released Hay Day and Boom Beach to add to their collection of wildly popular games.
Credit: Damian Buzugbe
CoC is similar to other previous strategy and defense games in that you build and protect a base, where you are occasionally attacked by other clans and need to defend yourself. You can also raid other bases to gain their resources and help build your own base. Growing your base allows you to train more troops and have more resources to withstand a raid and even carry out your own raids.
It’s a highly addicting game where you play against other real people from around the world and the game is “always on” meaning anyone can jump in and raid you at any time. Download android mac software. To help give you a bit of a boost, Clash of Clans offers in app purchases to speed up getting resources if you’re in a crunch and need to quickly upgrade.
What’s New in Clash of Clans?
Of course, Supercell isn’t going to release such a popular and entertaining game and then leave it at that. They’re constantly updating it with new material. Within the latest updates, here are some of the new features:
- Air Sweepers: These new tower units are interesting in that they aren’t meant for direct damage, but rather push back invading units so that your other towers will have a little more time to put the hurt on. Of course, you still have to be strategic here: when you set an Air Sweeper, you have to choose its direction (out of eight choices). Maybe they’ll eventually come out with an oscillating feature, like a good floor fan!
- War prep will alert you if your army isn’t fully prepared before you initiate an attack. Nothing worse than getting over-eager, and then getting slaughtered because you forgot to do your upkeep between runs!
- A “Dark Spell Factory,” with three unique spells!
There’s always new features coming out, because Supercell knows there’s always new features its players want (such as the ability to upgrade our walls with pink instead of just gold—amirite?), so just keep on logging in in order to see how this game will be kept fresh on into 2020!
Why Play Clash of Clans On Your Mac?
I know what the counterarguments are: people have their iPhones or Androids with them pretty much anywhere and everywhere they go. So why would you want to play this popular game on your Mac? I’ll give you a few great reasons why you want to follow the steps below, no matter if you use a Macbook Pro, Macbook Air, iMac or Mac Pro.
- Your Mac has a bigger screen than your iPhone, Android, or iPad screen. Therefore, simply having more real estate to play with makes the whole Clash of Clans gaming experience better on a Mac. That is especially true if you have a huge 27″ iMac with Retina Display. After all, you don’t want to constantly have to zoom in, swipe, swipe, swipe, swipe, swipe, zoom out (lather, rinse repeat) just to see what’s going on in your kingdom, when you can have a pretty good idea at one glance.
- Play when you’re at work or at your desk, you don’t have to bring out your phone. You can play when you get bored while writing that school paper or finishing up a project. It’s good to take 15 minute breaks and playing CoC can be a great way to relax while at your computer. Bringing out your phone, turning it sideways, and poking at it for fifteen minutes will let everybody know what you’re doing. But depending on how your monitor is angled, nobody has to know you’re taking a little brain-break with your favorite game.
- Any Mac will have a better processor if it’s new compared to a mobile device, so your game will be smoother, faster, and overall better graphics compared to most mobile devices. Granted, there are certain exceptions comparing a brand new iPhone 6 Plus to an old Macbook.
- Lastly, it’s a great option, just because you can. Why not have more options and places to play the game you love and have more flexibility on when and where you login and play.
Now, let’s get into the meat of why you came to this page in the first place. I’ll outline your options below with a few tips and tricks to make it run more smoothly.
Clash of Clans For Mac Using Bootcamp
One of the easiest ways to run Clash of Clans is to simply run Windows on your Mac and then download Andyroid, a commonly used and stable environment. This option requires a working copy of Windows operating system to install on your computer so make sure you have one.
One great thing about Macs is that they have the app Bootcamp preinstalled on them. Basically, it walks you through very easily how to partition and install Windows onto your Mac with very little work. From there, you have a lot more options when running Windows. Also, you can run any other Windows software program you desire.
- Get yourself a copy of Windows 7 or 8 to install. It’s easiest if you get a copy that is preinstalled onto a thumb drive that you can just put in your Mac.
- Once you have the copy of Windows, install it on your Mac by opening up the Bootcamp Assistant and going through the instructions. They are very straight forward and should be easy to follow. However, this may take a bit of time so make sure you have an hour or more.
- Now that you have Windows on your Mac, open up Bootcamp and run Windows. From there, head over to Andyroid and click the download button.
- Once you have Andyroid installed onto your Windows platform, open it up and follow the setup instructions.
- You will need to sign in with a Google Play account, so make sure you have one before you set it up.
- After setting it up, search for Clash of Clans in Andyroid and click the download button.
- Double click CoC and you’ll be up and running in no time!
It’s as easy as that. Super quick and simple. However, it requires that you buy a copy of Windows to run the app. Below, I will outline a completely free option if you don’t want to purchase anything. Both methods are completely valid but have various advantages and disadvantages.
Play Clash of Clans Using Genymotion
Now, I will walk you through the my favorite way to get Clash of Clans on your Mac and what I use on my Macbook Pro. Make sure you follow these steps exactly as I write them, it’s easy to miss a step and it won’t wind up working. I’ve tested this method several times and it works flawlessly if followed correctly.
You will need Genymotion, along with Virtual Box. Both are completely free, but you may need to sign up to get the apps to work.
Tip: You may want to change the resolution of your computer to around 800 x 1280 and at 320 dpi so it looks better and fills up more of the screen. Play around with a few different resolutions to see what looks the best.
- Download Genymotion for your Mac and sign up for a Genymotion account. You need to sign up in order for the app to work but it’s free.
- Head over to VirtualBox and download the app from this line “VirtualBox 4.3.20 for OS X hosts x86/amd64” onto your computer.
- Open and install both Genymotion and Virtual Box onto your Mac by double clicking the dmg file and going through the install steps.
- Launch Genymotion and signin into your account so you can get a list of potential smartphones to emulate. You can choose any one of the number of devices, but I recommend Custom Tablet.
- Choose Custom Tablet to emulate but don’t start the device yet.
- Now, you’ll want to head over to Virtual Box and select the Custom Tablet you chose initially in Genymotion.
- From there, right click and choose Settings.
- Change basicmemory to 2048mb and videomemory to 128mb. This is important!
- Head back to Genymotion and change the settings to base memory of 2048mb and screen resolution you want.
- Start the virtual device and make sure to signinto your Google Play account.
- From there, you may find that GoogleApps is not appearing, if not do a search for Google Apps and download it.
- DownloadClashofClans and drag and drop it into Genymotion so that you can star to play.
That wraps up the guide on using Genymotion to play CoC. Let us know below if this method worked for you, if it didn’t, then tell us why. Hopefully we can continue to come up with good solutions.
Alternatives: Netbook or iPod
If you find that the methods above are too cumbersome and you would rather not have to deal with all these issues there is a very easy solution but costs more than the ones above. One option is to buy a cheap Netbook from Best Buy or head over to Amazon or Newegg for a new computer.
You’ll be amazed that you can find a fully functioning PC running Windows for $200. Granted, you will find that it doesn’t have a ton of memory, RAM, or processor speed but it will be plenty if you just want to use it to play CoC. This way you won’t have to create all these work arounds to get the app to work on your Mac.
The last alternative I would suggest is to get a new or used iPod Touch. A brand new one costs $199 and will be able to run Clash of Clans on its native platform. You won’t have to work with any trouble and it will play perfectly. You can also look for a used iPod Touch for cheaper if you prefer that option. Both of these are good if you don’t want to mess with all the steps above. Like most things, though, you have to pay for convenience.
Let us know what you think about the tutorial above. Has it helped you download Clash of Clans for Mac, and play this amazing game to your heart’s content on some hardware that can really take it to the next level? Did it not work for you, if not, let us know below so we can try to help you out. Also, share this article if you find it to be helpful! A great thing about games like Clash of Clans is that they aren’t just games—they’re entire communities, swapping tips and strategies!
You don’t necessarily need to have an Android smartphone to play Clash of Clans.
And trust me on this…
A strategy based battle game like Clash of Clans is least experienced on a small screen device.
Gaming on smartphones doesn’t come close to reaching the levels of the PC. If you know how to play Android games on PC, you can turn any Windows machine into an Android-based arcade.
Here are a number of reasons you would want to play Clash of Clans on PC:
- Clash of Clans gameplay is quite complex, the number of elements you see in one picture are countless. It becomes extremely hard to manage all the tiny characters in a phone when the village base spreads out.
- Clash of Clans has many action buttons on the screen at one time which makes it hard to manage and control troops during clan wars on phone but easy to handle with a keyboard and mouse on PC.
- Batteries drain out too quickly when Clash of Clans is running, making it difficult to play with the power cord plugged in. On the other hand, most of the PCs and Laptops can run indefinitely on direct supply.
- PCs are way more powerful and can handle intense gameplay at higher frame rates with ease.
But a PCs operating system like Windows (7, 8, 10) and a Smartphones OS like Android are way too different and they aren’t compatible with one another. Trying to run an Android app on Windows is rather like trying to read a Japanese text when the only language you know is English. So to run Clash of Clans on PC, it is required that we have some kind of emulator that turns a PCs system compatible for Android’s APK. We can do the emulation through specialized software like Bluestacks or run Clash of Clans directly through its .exe files.
Let us learn how.
Clash of Clans with Bluestacks
- You should have administrative rights on the account you are installing from.
- Your system should have a minimum of 2 GB RAM for a smooth experience of Bluestacks.
- A minimum of 4 GB disk space should be available on your system.
- DirectX 9.0 or higher should be installed in your system.
- Your graphics drivers should be compatible with Bluestacks.
- After successful installation, open Bluestacks.
- Then open My Apps section.
- After getting into My Apps section, click on Play Store and search for Clash of Clans.
- Download as you would download on any Android device and wait while it automatically installs Clash of Clans on PC.
Clash of Clans’ APK installation on PC
- Download Clash of Clans for pc apk from here: https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/supercell/clash-of-clans/clash-of-clans-11-185-13-release/
- After the file download is complete, head to My Apps section in Bluestacks.
- Click on the “+” icon in the bottom right corner that will open file explorer.
- Select your file and wait while it is installed.
Clash of Clans on PC without Bluestacks
Bluestacks is undoubtedly one of the best android emulators but it comes with its own hook. Blustacks consumes a lot of RAM and requires a decent amount of graphical resources. As such, you might have definitely searched “Clash of Clans for PC without Bluestacks” at least once. So, here is another emulator called Nox App player which can work exactly like Bluestacks and takes it easy on your system’s RAM.
Clash Of Clans Download Pc Windows 10
The procedure of installing Clash of Clans for PC is pretty similar to that of Bluestacks. You download Clash of Clans for PC from the PlayStore that comes inbuilt in Nox App Player.
Can Clash of Clans be played online without any emulator?
Well, the answer is no.
Clash of Clans in an application based game and can be only played on Android and iOS devices or through emulators. Clash of clans has not been developed for web-based gaming yet. So if you really want to play Clash of Clans for, an emulator is what you will need.
Clash of Clans for MacOS
Macbooks are a standard representation of work. Not many Macbook users indulge in gaming due to the limited games Macbooks can offer. Well, we have found a way to get you in the millennial world. Discussed below is one of the ways using which you can have Clash of Clans on your Macbook.
Clash of Clans for Macbook using Genymotion
Genymotion is one of the best android emulators used by developers and testers all around the world. To install Genymotion on your Mac, you will need Virtualbox and accounts on both of them, which are free and easy to set up. Genymotion can also let you play in Clash Royale Private Servers which is not possible with other emulators.
Clash Of Clans On Pc
- Download Genymotion on your Macbook and sign-up for a free account.
- Move back to Virtual box, download an application from “VirtualBox 4.3.20 for OS X hosts x86/amd64” section on your system.
- Open both Virtual box and Genymotion by clicking on the dmg file.
- Sign into your Genymotion and see the list of available smartphones to emulate.
- Choose suitable memory and graphics options according to your needs.
- Download Clash of clans for MacBook either from Play Store after signing into your Google account or downloading Clash of Clans apk from the internet and dragging it into Genymotion.
- Enjoy Clash of Clans for Macbook.
Clash of Clans Hacks on PC with Bluestacks
You can also download a modified version of clash of clans on your Bluestacks. All you have to do is download the following Clash of Clans Hack and viola, you will get unlimited gold, gems, elixir and dark elixir.
Clash Of Clans Download Mac Free
Download unlimited gems Clash of Clans hack from here.
COC Private Server for PC
Clash of Clans private servers are hosted irrespective of device platform. So, no matter if you are playing on an Android device or an emulator, they’d work perfectly. So, after you have downloaded Bluestacks Clash of Clans Hack, opt for one of the private servers to play the game. There are plenty of available servers for the Clash of Clans hack but the important thing is to find a safe, compatible and fast server for your Android device. Following are our few suggestions for the best servers:
- Clash of Souls Server
- Clash of Lights Server
- FHX Server
- Clash of Magic Server
To Warp it all
Clash of Clans on PC is very addictive. Few people have been found to engage in the game through multiple devices at the same time investing hours and days and months of their life. Games involve an individual to think better and improvise their reaction to sudden problems, too much of anything can be harmful of course. So, we suggest that you play this game to a healthy limit.