Adobe plans to start upgrading Connect 9 hosted customers to the Adobe Connect 9 Update 3 (9.0.3) in March 2013.
Can't Download Adobe Connect Add-in Mac Shortcut
Latest Meeting Add-in has additional fixes and is optional. Download latest Adobe Connect 9 Meeting Add-in for Windows (version 11.9.980.387, ZIP format, posted on August 9th, 2017) Download latest Adobe Connect 9 Meeting Add-in for Mac (version 11.9.980.387, ZIP format, posted on August 9th, 2017). Adobe flash download mac. Adobe Connect Osx And Soundflower Download The Addin; Adobe Connect Osx And Soundflower Mac OS X V; If you are on Adobe Connect version 8 or earlier, you can continue to use Adobe Connect add-in. Deselect, and reselect the checkbox next to adobeconnectaddin to re-enable the setting.
This update requires a new Adobe Connect Mac Add-in for functionality specific to meeting hosts and presenters on Mac. You will be asked to install the new Mac Add-in in the following circumstances:
- You try to start or join 9.0.3 meeting for first time on Mac and have older version of the Add-in installed.
- You start screen sharing or application sharing on Mac, and don’t have the latest version of the Add-in installed.
The new Mac Add-in fixes the following bugs:
- 3353821: Mac Add-in crashes when sharing PowerPoint document in application sharing
- 3473899: Screen share dialog not displayed on Mac Swedish, Czech and Polish systems
Adobe Connect Download Free Mac
The new Mac Add-in is backwards compatible, so you can download and install it before 9.0.3 upgrade. The version of the new Mac Add-in is 11.2.256.0
Click here to download the Mac Add-in.
- Save the file when prompted; by default, it's saved in the Downloads folder.
- Open the Downloads folder and open ac_addin_mac_256.z to extract the package (the package name is adobeconnectaddin-installer.pkg).
- Open adobeconnectaddin-installer.pkg to launch the installer.
- Follow the installer prompts to install the Add-In.
If you have any questions, contact Adobe using your normal support channels or visit the support page.